Technology and Tools
- Design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Omnigraffle.
- Open-source and commercial tools for website administration, analytics, e-commerce, content management, social media, email marketing, project management and multimedia.
Design and Marketing Strategy
- Art direction, design, photography, video and multimedia. Past experience in print design includes identities, logos, advertising and marketing collateral.
- User experience design including visual design, user interfaces, interaction design, e-commerce, and mobile and responsive design.
- Strategies for social media marketing, mobile, search engine marketing, advertising and email marketing.
Project Management and Collaboration
- Manage in-house and external teams working on numerous simultaneous projects collaboratively in fast-paced environments.
- Effective communication with a wide range of professionals including management, engineering, product, marketing, design, public relations and development staff.
- Goal-oriented; engage with clients and partners through all stages of the design process to ensure that projects meet requirements, key metrics of success and overall business goals.
Senior Manager, Creative & Digital, September 2014 – present
San Francisco AIDS Foundation, San Francisco, CA
Manage all aspects of the Foundation’s creative and digital presence, including website design, online and email marketing, advertising campaigns, fundraising and digital special projects. Supervise Creative Services Manager and Social Marketing Manager.
Freelance Web & Print Designer, May 2001 – present
Freelance, San Francisco, CA and Minneapolis, MN
Design a wide variety of print, digital and marketing assets for a diverse group of clients including technology startups, nonprofit organizations, and small businesses.
Interactive Marketing Manager, October 2007 – March 2010
Minnesota Orchestral Association, Minneapolis, MN
Managed all aspects of the Orchestra’s online presence, including website content and design, e-commerce, multimedia, email marketing and social media.
View work history details on my LinkedIn profile.
University of Wisconsin – Madison
Bachelor of Science, InterArts and Technology program
A multimedia degree combining fine arts, design and technology.